CV Services - Terms and Conditions
- This contract is written with the sole jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts and according to the law of England and Wales.
- Payment for services is required in advance of us undertaking work. The prices are listed on the website, and may change from time to time without prior notice.
- If paying by credit/debit card online please note that your card will be debited prior to us starting work. Payment is collected by Paypal.co.uk, an online banking service. Ten-Percent.co.uk Limited does not receive your card details.
- You may cancel the contract you have with Ten-Percent for the services provided within 10 working days of the date of the contract concluding (ie; once we have prepared your CV, ordered the career coaching, or advised you on your CV).
- We have a satisfaction guarantee for each service, which is stated below. In order to provide a refund, Ten-Percent.co.uk Limited requires you to sign an undertaking confirming that you have not kept any copies of the CV or document provided in any format, and that you will delete any computer based versions.
"In each and every case we guarantee to refund your monies in full if you are not satisfied with the service we have provided. Your statutory rights are not affected".
- Orders will be despatched in accordance with our time frames for each service, as detailed on the further information pages.
- Ten-Percent.co.uk Limited shall not be liable to a service user for any loss, injury, damage, expense or delay incurred or suffered by the Client arising directly or indirectly from or in any way connected with the CV Service.
PROVIDED THAT nothing in this clause 6 shall be construed to purporting to exclude or restrict liability of ten-percent.co.uk ltd to a service user for personal injury or death resulting from negligence (as defined in the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977) nor any statutory liability or any exclusion or limitation which is prohibited by law.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
CV Services - Complaints Process
Ten-Percent CV Preparation and Advice Services are committed to ensuring that you receive excellent customer service with a finished CV that you are fully satisfied with. If for any reason you are unhappy with either the CV, the career coaching, the CV advice, the customer service you receive or any other aspect of our service please contact Jonathan Fagan, Director of ten-percent.co.uk limited at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will ensure that any problem is resolved as quickly as possible and aim in any event to resolve complaints within two working days.